Your Retirement Concierge
Estate Settlement Coordinators
Make a Plan!
• Rotary Club Exchange Student to Djibouti, a French Territory, at age 19
• Married a third-generation Greek born and raised in Africa
• Learned to speak, read and write French fluently [lived there for 4 years]
• Returned to States, completed BA and MBA
• Moved to San Diego to work for IDS [Investors Diversified Services as a fee based financial planner] the first in the nation to offer fee services like this
• Company merged with American Express was top ranked planner from 1983-2009
• Bought and Sold real estate using my Greek language skills
• Bought 160 nature reserve and RV park and ran it from 2003-2013
• Created The Retirement Concierge, a service for Baby Boomers entering the 'retirement' phase of their lives, to help them create a life plan for their next 50-60 years
• Co-Wrote a book "A 10-Step Action Plan for Defining Your Mission"
• Write a column for The La Jolla Village News [San Diego News Group]
• Write a column for The East County Magazine Online
• Fostered two teen girls from Greece
• Got pregnant after 26 years of marriage, was on bed rest for 6 [that is SIX] months and had a natural delivery and healthy son
• Moved after 28 years in the same house
• Worked with more than 50 clients in phases of estate settlement when their elders or spouses passed away
• Current Board Member of The La Jolla Community Association bring the joys of education, health and friendship to our community
• Now working with clients who are 'rightsizing' their environment
The way I work:
"I never thought of it THAT way" say my clients when coaching with me, and something within becomes free. Free of old patterns. Free of negative influences. Free of regrets and expectations.
Life Motto: Make a Plan!
First plan at age 14 was to become fluent in French and to travel and live overseas return to the States, complete my education and get married by age 27. By age 19 I was living in Africa, half the globe away from home, where I lived and spoke only French for four years, got married at 21, returned to the States at 24, completed my first phase of education by age 30 - a MBA in Organizational Behavior and Psychology.
This way of living has been repeated for nearly 50 years - make a plan, put it into action, go with the flow, enjoy the results or learn the lessons and move on.
Because of my lifetime learning practice, my clients enjoy the benefits of laser learning and how to apply my tools to their own heart's desire and succeed beyond their highest expectations.
I strive to operate with integrity, creativity, loving kindness, boldness, along with a hefty dose of intuition and prayer.